College Planning Learning Portal
The Pivotal College Years portal is the culmination of exceptional results achieved by our private practice in New England, College Advisors NE. We have captured our proven methodology of developing customized college plans within this portal which contains short videos, downloadable guides, quizzes, surveys, and access to our interactive College Planning Community and experts.
Over the years we have been through many college planning cycles with our clients. It is always rewarding in the end BUT getting there can feel overwhelming without experienced guidance. The typical college planning timeline starts in December of 11th grade and runs until July of 12th grade. There are many ups and downs along the way and knowing what is ahead can be crucial to your success.
What to Expect: A chronological Step-by-Step program that will walk you through the College Planning timeline with ease. Below are the Catagories and Sub- Catagories within the Portal.
Get started with customizing your college plans today for $12.47 per month! Inside the portal, you will have access to proven admissions strategies, as well as the support and resources needed to build a bright future for yourself or your college-bound students.
What you'll get:
- Access to over 68+ step-by-step videos from our proven Admissions Experts.
- Access to over 20+ Downloadable Guides, Charts, Workbooks, and more.
- Access to professionally developed College Lists, including Most Generous College List, Best Pre-Med College List, and more.
- Access to our LIVE Expert Community, ask questions, request video topics, attend LIVE Webinars with the Experts.
- Access to NEW Content each Month!
- Content Includes: Career Exploration, College Majors, SAT/ACT Test Strategies, College List Development, College Application Strategies/Refinement, College Essay Formula, Maximizing Merit Aid, Scholarship Plan, Financial Aid Insights, College Funding, Loan Forgiveness Programs, College Transfer Applications, Internships/Careers, Student Loan Repayment, Student Loan Refinance Options and more.
You may, at any time, cancel or close your membership portal without exception. We do NOT sell or share your information with any third party or entity PERIOD.
More of what to Expect:
- Access to insider Admissions, Financial Aid, College Funding and College Debt Strategies.
- Short but Powerful "How To" videos on College Applications, Best College Essays, College Interviews, Up your Scholarship Game, Backdoor Ivy League Loophole and much more!
- Downloadable content: Career + Major Exploration step-by-step, Most Generous Colleges List, Comparison of the SAT vs. ACT, Best Student Resume, The Essay that got me into Harvard, What MIT wants and much more.
Wondering about our face-to-face practice in New England? Check out our website, services, and pricing at www.CollegeAdvisorsNE.com .
The PROPEL PLEDGE: Open a Membership, Give a Membership.
The Propel Pledge is one way we can help our communities together! For every College Planning membership opened, we will donate a College Planning membership to an underserved high school or youth in our community.